2010年9月28日星期二

♥A place where I can really release my emotions

My blog is not dead.
I just dont know what to type.
I came back and wanna release my emotions.


Just a few weeks abd not even one month.
I think we have argued for two or three times.
I really dont know what was wrong with me.
I just cant control myself.


It makes me feel so guilty.
I am always the one who annoyed you,made you angry.
Yet you didnt really scold me.
But i hope that you could scold me.
Scold me until i wake up so that i wont hurt you anymore.


Please count. How many time did i make you feel sad and angry?
You showed nothing everytime but I know that you feel mot very good in your heart.
What a failure. Started i feel that i am not worthy to have the right to love you.


I am not good. :(
I said i would be ok but i dont think so.
Somebody help me please.
He took my heart away and i dont even know what to do now.
He couldnt give me back and i dont want he give it back to me also.

T.T
Cry couldnt help me.
JW!!!
Im sorry.

没有评论:

发表评论